Monday, April 20, 2009

Yet more pics of my house

I am constantly restyling, but I hope working towards an overall vision. I wanted to enter the house in Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest, but had trouble with the upload. However, here are the shots of my clean house. Things to note: I finally finished the wallpaper above the door in the dining room; there are mirrors covering the hole in the wall, and the quilt has been moved to form a headboard as it was always meant to be; the rug is fairly new, a cast off from my sister; I did not shoot the dining room because just beyond sight is everything I didn't want in the photos; I only styled that corner of B's room, the rest of it is pretty much a mess. The first pic is actually a hastily thrown together floor plan, but it gives you an idea of the overall layout.








No comments: