Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Camera still broken...

....lots of things afoot though. We bought a couch this morning and I can't wait to get it home this weekend. Its vintage, and a bit beat up, but it was in our price range, it has really nice lines, I like the fabric (for now) and somewhere down the line I'll want to get it reupholstered, rather than toss it.



In the picture it looks a little yellow/tan. It is much more of a mustard/brown kind of color......

We felt like since we finally had a piece of furniture baby boy really needed a chair of his own, so on an impulse we bought him this chair:
the Kapsule chair from OFFI (you can link for a better photo). I'm not sure about it, but I think it's cute, and I like the hole in the back for moving it around/storage. Baby boy didn't actually sit in it today, but he did climb on it, stand on it, and but block in to it...so it definitely wasn't a bust.

Welcome to Ludi, born yesterday. Congrats Lisa and Robert!!!!

No comments: