Monday, September 19, 2011

This ends in tears

Went to the NY Ren Faire this weekend with BFF & family, + old friends.  Fun was had by all, but several sword battles (at the end of a long week of new schools for both boys) led to a few tears, but they certainly enjoyed it while they enjoyed it.
Have I mentioned how much I love these boys?

On another note, I switched B to a different kindergarten class in the same school, this is a french immersion program that I only recently found out existed and they somehow had a space in the class, so B is in.  I am excited about this, but not so much B and he had a very hard time at drop off!  and a bit of a hard day in general.  BUT while this was rough it is par for the course, HOWEVER I was there to see the kids get a morning snack that I didn't even know they get, some sort of processed bagel pocket filled with jelly and juice.  I found out from one of B's friends that B was hitting him all day.  They are pumping my kid full of sugar at the beginning of the day and of course he is going to have an impossible time.  This sucks.  I don't know what to do.

No comments: