Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Daily Lunchbox

I am re-committing to my blog, and what better way to start than with B's lunch!  Today the lunch is packed in the fabulous and light weight stainless steel container from Lunchbots, courtesy of the baby and kids store I designed, Caribou Baby.  There are a gazillion great products, I am slowly making my way through product testing! Anyhoo, today's lunch contains the following:
organic graham crackers
strawberries
a pear
and a sweet corn, arugula, & cheese quesadilla on a spinach tortilla (left over from dinner)

I am also re-committing to my son's lunches.  I must admit that the last several months lunch has been an OMG affair, with many a stop at one of our fave coffee shops (RIP Boneshakers) on the way to school.  I miss thinking about his lunch, and I am afraid my wee man has not been getting enough fruits and veggies.  He is a picky eater at the best of times, and without patience and creativity on my part I'm afraid it is nothing but apples and peas for this little boy (not that there is anything wrong with apples and peas, but come on! Let's get some leafy greens in there!

No comments: