Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daily Lunch Box

This is actually a lunch from last week, before my camera died and I couldn't find the charger.

Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, on pumpernickel bread, with a drizzle of olive oil
Raisins
Snap Pea crisps
Tomatoes (they are in season, and all of their deliciousness is to be found at the Farmer's Market! I am thinking of some gazpacho I want to make!)
Edamame

This lunch was a bit of an experiment...and one that didn't really go well.  B has decided that he does not like tomatoes!  Alas! Alack!  Who is this son of mine?  Surely this is only a phase and he will come to his senses soon!  He also didn't eat the edamame or the cheese!  The edamame I can understand, but why my son refuses delicious Mozzarella cheese I could not tell you, especially since he eats every other kind of cheese imaginable!  He did eat the bread though.

No comments: