Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daily Lunch Box

Sharp Cheddar with mustard on whole wheat bread
Veggie Bootie
Cherry Tomatoes
Pickle from The Pickle Guys

Okay, not my best effort.  We had a long weekend over here at Casa Brooklyn: great, fun, but long.  My sister and I threw a huge KY Derby Party on Saturday (we are from Louisville, home of Churchill Downs, and have the party every year)  I spent a lot of last week cleaning house and finishing up some projects around the place (pics of the house in coming days....) I was so inspired by the cleaning up that I decided to have a stoop sale on Sunday....perhaps over estimating my energy, but I made $17 (totally worth the like 20 trips up and down our 3 flights of stairs!) and got rid of some stuff.  Anyway, long story short (don't really know why I say that, it's a long story longer, LOL) both B and I overslept a bit this morning and were just rushing (or I was rushing, and trying to get my 3 year old to rush, an iffey endeavor at best) to get out the door.  Got down the stairs and realized I had not only forgotten to bring his lunch, I had actually forgotten to make it! So this was a throw together, mostly leftovers from the party.  He didn't eat the tomatoes.

No comments: