Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can I get my Dining Room together for Thanksgiving?



This is my dining room (almost the same as yesterday, just minus the laundry pile) I want it to be together, at least somewhat, for Thanksgiving...5.25 days from now, really 4, because I want everything clean and ready to go Thursday morning. So how much can I reasonably expect to do? Paint....should I wallpaper?



I bought this 1960s handprinted wallpaper on ebay for a song...I have been hesitant to use it (rental, etc....) but there is a lot of it, at least enough to do a small room. I am out of paint, and out of money, and the walls are pretty f**ked up. I have liner paper too, paste, everything. Design wise I love the thought of this paper in the dining room. I think I am going to go for it!!!!

Quick to do list:
Paint Ceiling
Paint woodwork, trim, etc.
Closet doors?
Liner Paper
Wall Paper
Reattach seats to chairs
Add leaves to table

No comments: